Christian Marriage Preparation Course
Every Monday, from 01/18/2016 to 03/14/2016, 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Location: The Chapel, St James Church, 114 Third Avenue, Kenilworth, Cape Town ZA 7708
Coordinator: Scott Tubman ( )
This PreMarital Counselling Course is a series of 9 sessions designed to help you develop strong foundations for a lasting marriage, covering:
- Expressing feelings and learning to listen
- The importance of commitment
- Resolving conflict
- Keeping alive and developing a fulfilling sexual relationship
- Talking about goals and values
- Rules and responsibilities of husband and wife
These are interspersed with at least 1 to 3 Face-to-Face sessions with a counseling couple.
The cost of the course is R400 per couple which includes the manuals and the interpretation of FOCCUS .
FOCCUS is a self-diagnostic inventory designed to help couples learn more about themselves and their unique relationship and to help them work through issues before marriage.